Our Stories Through Performance
Contact us by May 14 to be a part of the show!
In addition to the sessions and networking events at the conference, we will highlight the artistic talents that may be in our community. Music, dance and spoken word enrich our lives. If you or someone in your family plays a musical instrument, dances, writes poetry, sings or does stand up comedy, we’d love to add you to the program!
Family members, extended family, caretakers, researchers and clinicians are all invited to participate in this fun talent showcase! Here’s how it works:
- Performances can either be live or pre-recorded to play at the conference.
- Performances should be less than 4 minutes.
- Performances will be scheduled every day during the conference.
- All performances will be held via ZOOM.
- You can be creative with your background or just turn on the camera. The idea is to have fun and enjoy the performances!
- Once you complete the application, we’ll be in touch to schedule date and time and add you to the program.